Everydevil - Episode 1 Everydevil - Episode 1

Not too bad.

We'll start with the bad and work our way up. The story was a bit erratic, but I suppose that is to be expected from a first episode when you are trying to establish characters and motives. Also, whether or not it was intentional, the animation certainly needs work. The character designs weren't bad overall, but a little polish would make this a much better submission. The sound however, is great. Everything is crisp, clean and easy to understand. It's one of the driving forces that makes this so enjoyable. Overall, this isn't too bad, and I am looking forward to the second episode. The jokes were decent, the sound and voice acting were superb, you just need to work the kinks out in the animation.

jacob s.t.a.b. ep.1 jacob s.t.a.b. ep.1

A pretty good effort with a few flaws.

The animation was pretty good, and I do enjoy your voice acting. Reminds me of Home Movies in a way. My only complaint is that the sound routinely pops, and that is a bit harsh to listen to. But it was pretty funny, and it makes me sad that fairly decent submissions such as this one get lost in a sea of flash. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

mecagir responds:

ur welcome im really glad you like this episode 2 is coming...eventually

rss ep.1 no effort rss ep.1 no effort

Hey not bad for a days work.

Don't know why, but I really enjoyed this. For a days worth of work, it was actually quite good. Pretty good voice snychronization, and characters were decently drawn. I'd like to see what you could come up with had you put a little more time into it.

mecagir responds:

thanks for the comment if you want to see animations with more length effort and humor check out demon time and jacob s.t.a.b. they're both series I make but yeah this series is just tiny little ideas made for shits and giggles

Pico Misadventures Part.1 Pico Misadventures Part.1

Not too shabby.

I see some definite improvements from your older works. The shift between art styles was interesting, and I got a pretty good chuckle from the Electric Avenue chill out scene. All and all not bad all. I think perhaps you should try to work out a more indepth plot, and see where that takes you. Good luck to you.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

I liked it but Charlie summarized this up for me.

At the end of the movie when Charlie was being gassed, he says, "Oh, why did I expect any different?" And that's pretty much how I felt about the film. No surprises, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I can appreciate you staying true to what made people like these cartoons in the first place. However, over the course of three animations, it's time is coming to a close. The first two episodes, I actually got several belly laughs from the content. This last installment merely kept me entertained, which of course is fine, but it's a little disappointing. The sad thing is, this movie had it been released on it's own, would've probably been funnier, but seeing as we have seen these jokes, this premise, and this outcome twice before, it keeps this one from gaining any real traction. Like I said, it was humorous and kept me entertained but I can officially say I hope this is the last of Charlie the Unicorn unless a fresh angle is introduced.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Brilliant.

Everything about it was so flawlessly excecuted. There really isn't much else to say, as I am sure you are well aware of just how good this really is.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Not bad.......

You honestly would have received a higher score if the static sound from your cuts weren't so obnoxiously loud. I had to just stop watching halfway through, as I couldn't manage to hear the dialogue and keep my ears from being destroyed at the same time. From what I saw, it seems like a decent submission. It may be in your best interest to resubmit this with adjustments to the audio.

Welcome To Jokergrounds Welcome To Jokergrounds

Not too shabby.

This was quite decent in my opinion. The character design was very nice, although the animation at times was a bit choppy. The sound was also adequate, although the joker sounds and acts just like the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt. All in all, this is a deserving submission and hope you bring more of your work to newgrounds.

Dekathos responds:

I think that really is an appropriate comparison. My voice would be higher for crypt keeper though. haha. Thanks.

Logic Logic

Simple, yet effective.

It takes an immense amount of talent to generate so much interest out of what little material is presented here. This is my third time watching it,(first time in about a year though) and it's still hilarious. Your theories on Ninjas is insightful, as all of those other "Ninja" experts have never even touched on the secret of their power. Also, is it possible to difuse an encounter with a female ninja by just making her laugh and piss her pants? Seems to me, that not too many people whoop ass when they are covered in piss. But then again, I've never tried to fight a homeless person either though.

Emptygoddess responds:

You're gross. That female ninja idea was gross. Don't ever mention that again.

The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

How this isn't in the top 50 is beyond me.

Perhaps it's simply a lack of understanding at how truly difficult 3D animation can sometimes be. Or maybe, some just have a hard time allowing anything that isn't "FLASH" material on to this site. Whatever the case may be, I am completely shocked that this submission isn't sitting firmly in the Newgrounds top 50. Simply amazing work. The lighting was spot on, and even with minimal dialogue, you managed to convey a sense of desperation in the world you created. The integration of 2D and 3D graphics was seemless, and the sound effects added a haunting ambience. Overall, I have to say this is one animation that needs to be revisited by many people. It's just a shame that even a score of 4+ can sometimes result in your work being lost in the shuffle.